- Synthetic Overlays – Add durability and support to the construction.
- Seamless Construction – Allows for reduced irritation from chafing.
- Mesh Upper – Provides for breathability to help keep your feet cool and dry whilst you run.
- Acteva Lite MidsoleEnhances cushioning without sacrificing weight.
- Ndurance – Rubber compound for maximum durability in high-wear areas.
New Balance M770v5 Running Shoes The New Balance M770v5 Running Shoes offer a lightweight, responsive ride with the addition of Acteva lite midsole foam to provide plush cushioning. A synthetic/mesh upper provides breathability allowing you all the comfort you need when out running, whilst synthetic overlays offer a secure structure that locks the foot in place and extends from the heel to the midfoot. These New Balance M790v6 Running Shoes bring the material closer to the foot for a more conformed fit and acts upon torsion to maintain its shape and form through motion. A seamless construction allows for reduced irritation from chafing and provides a better sock-like fit and feel that help you to focus on the activities ahead. This men’s stability running shoe features New Balance’s proprietary acteva lite midsole. 24% lighter than New Balance’s standard compression moulded foam that offers resilient cushioning and optimal compression set properties. A dual density post helps to control your gait giving you a more natural, healthy and more balanced gait cycle. Added to the outsole is New Balance’s Ndurance. A Rubber compound that offers maximum durability in high-wear areas allowing you to run harder for longer.