- Specifically Designed for Triathlons – Specific features and technologies to accommodate for quick changes between disciplines.
- Impact Guidance System – Is able to enhance the foot’s natural gait from your heel strike to toe-off.
- ****UPGRADE***Dynamic DuoMax Support System – An upgrade of the current DuoMax system by distributing local pressure proportionally to increase stability while providing improved comfort
- Removable EVA Sockliner – Moulded to the curvature of the foot for comfort and support.
- AHAR+ – High abrasion rubber to increase durability.
ASICS WOMEN’S GEL-NOOSA TRI 11 This particular style belongs to our ‘White Noise’ Collection, which in essence is performance footwear, with a lifestyle aura. This collection has two faces, the ability to be disruptive and loud, yet peacefully calm – random yet unified – this is “White Noise”. The GEL-Noosa Tri 11 is a stable and well-cushioned training/racing shoe for over pronators. This model sees the inclusion of an improved upper, which features less seams and material overlays, improving fit and comfort. Upper – Breathable Structure. The Asics Gel Noosa Tri 11 consists of an improved open mesh upper that provides great breath ability and comfort with it’s Seamless Construction integrated on the inside for all round cushioning without the cause of friction. Supporting the framework of the upper synthetic overlays have been reduced but still connect stabilizing the upper body through rough transitions. For additional cushioning, it has the ComforDry Sockliner, which is made of an anti-bacterial material that helps reduce moisture build ups inside the shoe, as well as the odor. With the upper, the Strobel Last is attached to the Dual-Density Solyte Foam. This offers a soft underfoot feel and also improved cushioning. In order for you to have well-improved performance, it has Elastic Laces that allow runners to easily slip the shoes on. Mid sole – Cushioning Compound. Guidance Line technology is a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency while running. The mid sole is made from Solyte Mid sole Material which is lighter than standard EVA compounds. The Rear foot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates the shock during the impact and toe-off phases, it also allows movement in multiple parts of the foot as you transition through the gait cycle. The sock liner is removable so can accommodate a medical orthotic if necessary. The EVA sock liner is able to mold to the shape of your foot and the shoes