- ** NEW ** Seamless Upper – The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- ** NEW ** Glow in the Dark Print – Provides added style with high visibility, ensuring you remain safe and seen in low light conditions.
- I.G.S – ASICS Design Philosophy employs linked components that enhances the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off for improved running efficiency and an improved ride underfoot.
- Solyte Midsole Material – Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- Trusstic System – Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
The ASICS GEL-NOOSA TRI-9 Women’s Running Shoes features ASICS Design Philosophy which employs linked components that enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off for improved running efficiency and an improved ride underfoot while a Solyte Midsole Material provides a proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability. A Trusstic System reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe. The Dynamic Duomax features a multi-rigid shape to help with over-pronation and consists of two different density midsole materials to provide smooth overpronation control. A ComforDry Sockliner provides the optimum cushioning performance system that creates cooler, drier and a healthier shoe environment. A 3M Reflective material improves the footwear visibility when running in low-level lighting. A slip last gives you a lightweight and flexible feel while a propulsion plate in the sole provides superb stability in the forefoot and offers flexibility for additional comfort. A guidance line consists of vertical flex grooves that decouple the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency. AHAR+ is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS high abrasion rubber which is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear. Both Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL systems are also utilised in these shoes in order to give you the optimal shock absorption. GEL units are strategically placed in the midsole and are designed to enable specific functions and positions.