- Mesh upper – Lightweight and breathable.
- PGuard toe protector – Enhanced toe durability.
- Forefoot gel cushioning system – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Trusstic system – Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Non-marking outsole – Multi-surface grip.
Asics Gel Game 6 Women’s Tennis Shoes Designed for the tennis player craving durability and traction, the Gel Game 6 yields it all. Upper A supportive upper means security through harsh lateral movements and quick pivots; reducing in-shoe slippage and minimising the risk of ankle injury. Mesh vents will envelop your feet in breathable comfort. These airy elements increase airflow; creating a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. A PGuard wraps the toes for enhanced durability and protection from toe drag. Midsole and Outsole The GEL Cushioning System resides in the forefoot to supply bounce back and shock absorption; sparing your joints as you volley and lob, and leap and land onto unforgiving surfaces, allowing for smooth transitions and movement in multiple planes. A Trusstic System has been implemented to reduce the weight of the sole unit and link the forefoot and rearfoot, preparing you for propulsion so you can move forwards in confidence. A non-marking, solid rubber outsole completes the Game 6, supplying improved grip on a variety of court surfaces.